ALMEDIS is an independent contract research organization (CRO) with operations all over Russia
ALMEDIS provides comprehensive range of services
in international and local clinical trials, observational studies, data
management, biostatistics, medical writing and training programs.
Our CRO is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of
our clients by providing professional and superior quality service,
with integrity, reliability and strong client focus.
ALMEDIS is a member of the Association of Clinical Trial Organizations (ACTO).
ALMEDIS is an Effective Resource for:
- International pharmaceutical companies
- International contract research organizations (CROs)
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies launching their clinical research activities in Russia
- Scientific research organizations
Since 2007 ALMEDIS
team has successfully managed more than 100 projects, including
international and local Phase II - IV clinical trials and observational
- ALMEDIS has performed one-day training “Using of PRO and Health Measurement Scales in Clinical Trials” for a corporate client
- 200 recruited patients have been recruited in Russia in an
international multicenter Phase III trial in patients with acute
coronary syndrome receiving antiplatelet therapy after pharmacological
- ALMEDIS has received an approval of the Ministry
of Health of Russia for a Phase II clinical trial of a combination of
antiviral drugs in treatment-naïve patients with chronic hepatitis C
milestone has been achieved in the Extension Phase of an international
multicenter Phase III clinical trial in patients with chronic hepatitis
- Study Protocol has been prepared for a non-interventional study in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.