ALMEDIS is an independent contract research organization (CRO) with operations all over Russia
ALMEDIS provides comprehensive range of services
in international and local clinical trials, observational studies, data
management, biostatistics, medical writing and training programs.
Our CRO is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of
our clients by providing professional and superior quality service,
with integrity, reliability and strong client focus.
ALMEDIS is a member of the Association of Clinical Trial Organizations (ACTO).
ALMEDIS is an Effective Resource for:
- International pharmaceutical companies
- International contract research organizations (CROs)
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies launching their clinical research activities in Russia
- Scientific research organizations
Since 2007 ALMEDIS
team has successfully managed more than 100 projects, including
international and local Phase II - IV clinical trials and observational
- ALMEDIS has performed one-day training “Using of PRO and Health
Measurement Scales in Clinical Trials” for a corporate client.
has performed two-day training “New Trends in Rare Diseases Clinical
Research – Endpoints, Designs and Statistical Analysis” for a corporate
- 350 patients have been recruited in 20 Russian sites in
an international multicenter Phase III clinical trial in patients with
acute coronary syndrome receiving antiplatelet therapy after
- ALMEDIS has performed feasibility
analysis for Russia and Baltic States for a multinational Phase II
clinical trial in adult patients with moderate and severe psoriasis.